about the procedure
Your solution for a rejuvenated, natural appearance.
Discover Radiesse, a leading dermal filler for enhancing facial contours and smoothing wrinkles. Utilising Calcium Hydroxylapatite, it boosts natural collagen production, offering lasting youthful results. Ideal for cheek volumization, smile line smoothing, and jawline definition, Radiesse ensures a natural look.
Our skilled professionals deliver a tailored, comfortable treatment with instant, enduring effects. FDA-approved for safety and effectiveness, Radiesse is perfect for non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
Radiesse London Ontario
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Skin Analysis Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.