Forehead Lines Removal
about the procedure
Botox® injections reduce forehead lines
Forehead lines are wrinkles or creases in the forehead. Botox® injections help relax facial muscles, resulting in a smoother look. The treatment can last 3-4 months. The number of units needed depends on how broad your forehead is and how strong the muscles are. Units range from 1 – 2.5 units per site. Roughly, there are about 4-5 injection points.
You will notice results right away, but it may take a few weeks to achieve the best results.
Your RN Cosmetic Nurse
I have successfully completed professional training in Botulinum Toxin Type A Cosmetic Hylauronic Acid Fillers. I am fully certified to complete these procedures. I will complete an assessment of your skin to evaluate which procedures are right for you.
Wondering about the results?
explore our Botox® forehead lines gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about Forehead Wrinkle Treatment
This treatment is quick with the results usually lasting for three to six months. Neurotoxin injections temporarily inactivate the muscles that produce wrinkles, thereby causing lines to disappear or diminish dramatically. It usually takes a few days or weeks after the injection to notice the wrinkle-smoothing effect.
- reduce the look of ageing
- reduce scowling and brow wrinkling
- smoothes lines and wrinkles
Cosmetic neurotoxin injections are quick treatments that require limited recovery time.
Below are some general recovery instructions
- avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by the provider.
- avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts.
- do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- it can take approximately four days to a week for results can be seen.
- the patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere.
If you have forehead wrinkles, contact me and I will provide a complete assessment to determine if this is the right service for you