about the procedure
Dermal Fillers can soften creases or boost facial contours under the skin
Dermal Fillers are used to fill in hollowness and provide that youthful fullness we begin to lose as we age.
We are proud to use Restalyne® Kysse Lip filler for our Lip fillers, and Restalyne® Defyne for chin filler.
Restylane® Kysse adds volume, smooths upper lip lines, and enhances lip colour for precise, natural-looking results.
Restylane® Defyne helps smooth laugh lines, wrinkles, and folds that may form at the sides of your nose, and corners of your mouth.
The effects of these products last from six months to one year. My clients are ecstatic with the results from these top of the line products.
Dermal Fillers London Ontario
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore smooth lines, volume, soften creases, or enhance facial features. Dermal filler services can be a great solution for your cosmetic desires. Book with us today!
Wondering about the results?
explore our Dermal Filler gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about Dermal Filler
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.