Bunny Lines Therapy
about the procedure
Bunny lines treatment smooths the wrinkles on your nose
Your RN Cosmetic Nurse
I have successfully completed professional training in Botulinum Toxin Type A Cosmetic Hylauronic Acid Fillers. I am fully certified to complete these procedures. I will complete an assessment of your skin to evaluate which procedures are right for you.
Wondering about the results?
explore our bunny lines gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about curing Bunny Lines
Small injections on the sides of the nose can relax the muscles that cause these wrinkles, smoothing the areas out. Smoothing the lines on the side of the nose only takes about 2-8 units. Two injection points on either side of the nose are completed to reduce the look of bunny lines.
Results can be noticeable within two weeks and last up to four months. Results vary from patient to patient, if you are interested in maintaining your effects, you can contact me for regular follow-ups.
Bunny Line treatment is a quick treatment that requires little to no recovery time. Below are some recovery instructions:
- avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by the provider
- avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours
- avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts
- do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- the patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere
It is best to consult with a certified medical professional as injectables come in a wide variety of applications and are not always suitable for everyone. Contact me for a skin assessment to determine the best treatment for you.