how it helps
Learn More About Skin and Body Treatments
Invest in your skin and your body
Although these procedures are often referred to as "wrinkle fillers," they can do a lot more than just smooth out wrinkles.
Results could last up to six months and as little as four months.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin, stores moisture, and gives the skin a plump and hydrated look.
Fillers and treatments give the look of fuller, plumper, and smooth skin.
Look younger than ever before, prevent your skin from signs of aging and future wrinkles.
Procedures usually last about 30 minutes, and there is little to no recovery from the procedure.
Skin and body treatments Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about our procedures
A consultation will begin with asking some basic questions, reviewing your medical history, and discussing your goals. I will also perform a facial analysis, which may include photographs, to make the best treatment recommendations for your skin.
Prior to your Botox® procedure, I will apply a topical anesthetic numbing cream. This will create a less painful experience. The Botox® procedures are safe, sanitary, and will happen very quickly.
This is a quick treatment that requires little to no recovery time. Below are some recovery instructions
- avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by the provider.
- avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts.
- do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- It can take approximately four days to a week before results can be seen.
- The patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere.
Dermal filler treatments are not generally painful, although the amount of discomfort you experience may vary depending on the area of treatment. I offer a topical numbing cream prior to the treatment, which should help with the discomfort. I also provide an aftercare treatment with every procedure provided by Crushed Aftercare.
For each patient and for each form of filler injected, recovery time varies. You can resume most activities right away, but to prevent swelling and bruises, it is usually recommended that you avoid vigorous physical exercise for the first 24-48 hours. Prior to scheduling your injections, we will discuss a post-treatment plan best for you.
The price depends on the procedure and a number of other factors. We work with DO FINANCE, a Toronto based lending company that offers financing options for cosmetic injectables and procedures.