Lip Treatment Aftercare
FREE with every Lip Filler
This lip balm contains natural vegan ingredients formulated to aid in healing, soothing, and protecting delicate lips after cosmetic treatments, like lip fillers. This product is arnica oil-infused to help reduce swelling, moisturize, and decrease pain post-treatment. I exclusively use vegan, Canadian-made products from CRUSHED AFTERCARE!
Your RN Cosmetic Nurse
I have successfully completed professional training in Botulinum Toxin Type A Cosmetic Hylauronic Acid Fillers. I am fully certified to complete these procedures. I will complete an assessment of your skin to evaluate which procedures are right for you.
Wondering about the results?
explore our Lip Filler Aftercare gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about Lip Filler Aftercare
- avoid over-the-counter blood thinners
- avoid supplements
- avoid topical products
- avoid waxing, bleaching, and tweezing the areas to be treated 3 days prior to the treatment
- avoid drinking alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- apply ice to the treated area
- drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- emphasis on consuming nutritious foods such as fresh vegetables & fruits.
- vitamins and minerals aid in the process of healing
- post-procedure, avoid strenuous exercise and excessively high temperatures for 24-48 hours
- Apply CRUSHED AFTERCARE lip balm to the treated area as directed
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless, and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.