your medical aesthetics expert
Certified Registered Nurse Injector
I offer free, no-obligation extensive consultations and skin assessments to determine which of my services are best for you. Be sure to check out our extensive services including Botox®, dermal filler injections, skin analysis, and more!
We Offer A Wide Range Of Procedures
Medical Aesthetics & Cosmetic Services. Anti-Aging London Ontario
Beautiful results, every time
We are so proud of the results that our services can achieve.
Be sure to check out our work in our gallery.
why choose Hope?
RN Cosmetic Nurse
I am certified by APT Injection Training in Oakville, Ontario. This is the only internationally recognized certification for injectable therapies. I am always adding more certifications to serve you better. Check back often to see new offerings.
Certified in injectable therapies
I complete free consults and skin assessments
My clients love my services and are happy with my work
I use quality products that guarantee optimal results
Frequently asked questions
Injectable therapies prevent complex wrinkles from emerging and reduce them by avoiding the motion that creates them. To reduce muscle activity, the injected substance interacts with the signal between the nerve and the muscle. Without specific application in large doses, neurotoxin can be safely and beneficially applied to minimize complex muscle movements when harnessed for therapeutic or cosmetic processes. A small amount of neurotoxin is directly inserted into the targeted muscle groups to avoid these movements. For around three to four months the relaxed muscles contribute to skin that looks smoother and more youthful, until the effect gradually fades.
This is a quick treatment that requires little to no recovery time. Below are some recovery instructions:
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area, unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts.
- Do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- It can take approximately four days to a week before results can be seen.
- Do not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere.
- Smooth out lines across the mouth and nose (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Decrease vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a crease in the chin
- Improve the symmetry of facial characteristics
For each patient and for each form of filler injected, recovery time varies. You can resume most activities right away, but to prevent swelling and bruises, it is usually recommended that you avoid vigorous physical exercise for the first 24-48 hours. Prior to scheduling your injections, we will discuss a treatment plan best for your regimen.
It is best to consult with a certified medical technician. Injectables come in a wide variety of applications and are not always suitable for everyone. Contact me for your free consultation to determine the best treatment.
Yes! DO FINANCE, a Toronto based lending company, offers financing options for procedures.
- Avoid the high up front costs of your treatments and/or products
- Budget your cash flow by knowing exactly how much you’re paying every month
- Utilize your line of credit or major credit card for other important bills
- Enjoy your treatment today
* Find out more on my financing page