about the procedure
Reduce and prevent the appearance of Crow's Feet
Wondering about the results?
explore our gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about Crow's Feet Treatment
Injectable therapies prevent complex wrinkles from emerging and reduce them by avoiding the motion that creates them. To reduce muscle activity, the injected substance interacts with the signal between the nerve and the muscle. They can be safely and beneficially applied to minimize complex muscle movements when harnessed for therapeutic or cosmetic processes. A small amount of neurotoxin is directly inserted into the targeted muscle groups to avoid these movements. For around three to four months, the relaxed muscles contribute to skin that looks smoother and more youthful until the effect slowly fades.
- Smoother, more youthful appearance.
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Reduce and prevent horizontal creases in the forehead.
Crow’s Feet treatment is usually quick and requires little to no recovery time. Below are some general recovery instructions:
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts.
- Do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- It can take approximately four days to a week for results to be seen.
- The patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere.
It is best to consult with a certified medical professional, as injectables come in a wide variety of applications and are not always suitable for everyone. Contact me for your free consultation to determine the best treatment.