about the procedure
Reducing Marionette Lines and other wrinkles
Deep, visible marionette lines can result in a prematurely aged look and loss of confidence for men and women. Essentially, marionette lines give a person the appearance of a permanent frown and can also make them look much older than they really are. The good news is that there are ways to easily reduce these lines with Botox® treatments. Get started with your free consultation.
Wondering about the results?
explore our gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about curing Marionette Lines
I will complete an assessment to determine that you are a good candidate for Botox®. This will consist of basic questions and reviewing your medical history. Once your consultation is complete, the actual procedure could last a maximum of 10 minutes. I will prepare an aftercare regimen specific to your needs at the time of your assessment.
Results can be noticeable within two weeks and can last up to four months.
This is a quick treatment that requires little to no recovery time. Below are some recovery instructions.
- avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by the provider
- avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours
- avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts
- do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration
- it can take approximately four days to a week for results can be seen
- the patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area and not elsewhere
It is best to consult with a certified medical professional, as injectables come in a wide variety of applications and are not always suitable for everyone. Contact me for a consultation to determine the best treatment for you.