about the procedure
Revitalise your hair with our advanced Hair PRP therapy.
This non-surgical treatment harnesses your body’s growth factors to stimulate hair follicles, promoting growth and density. The process involves extracting Platelet-Rich Plasma from your blood and injecting it into targeted scalp areas, ideal for combating hair thinning.
Safe and effective, Hair PRP utilises your own biological material, minimising risks. Experience a comfortable procedure with noticeable results. Hair regrowth and thickness typically improve within months, enhancing your natural hair vitality.
Hair PRP London Ontario
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Skin Analysis Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.