Frown Lines Treatment
about the procedure
Treat Frown Lines With Botox® in London Ontario
Botox® is injected into forehead muscles to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines. The treatment is short, usually around 10 minutes. Shortly after treatment, you will begin to notice the smoothing of frown lines, lines between your brows, and your eye area (crow’s feet). Results can be fully recognizable within two weeks and can last up to four months.
Wondering about the results?
explore our frown lines gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about reducing frown lines
During our consultation, we will discuss your treatment goals and complete a facial analysis to define the suitable treatment areas unique to you. For the purpose of reducing frown lines, I will administer injections into the muscles between your brows and on your forehead.
Results can be noticeable within two weeks, with lasting effects up to four months. Results vary from patient to patient, so if you require a follow-up appointment, contact me to reach your aesthetic goals.
This treatment requires little to no recovery time. Below are some general recovery instructions.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area, unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours as well as extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts.
- Do not lie down for four hours after a neurotoxin injection to help prevent migration.
- It can take approximately four days to a week for results can be seen.
- The patient should not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for six hours after treatment. This will help keep the neurotoxin in the injected area.
It is best to consult with a certified medical professional as injectables come in a wide variety of applications and are not always suitable for everyone. Contact me for a skin assessment to determine the best treatment for you.