about the procedure
Achieve Your Best Skin Ever
Hope Cosmetics specialises in exceptional chemical peels, handpicking the best like Dr. Sheth’s Medium Strength Peel, Tvakh’s 25% AHA+1% BHA solution, and Deconstruct’s Exfoliating Serum. These top-quality peels rejuvenate and nourish, revealing brighter, smoother skin within weeks.
We also proudly offer Alumier’s customised peels, tailored for various skin types. Our expertise ensures that each treatment revitalises your skin, enhancing its natural beauty and health. Trust Hope Cosmetics for a transformative skin experience, where advanced peels bring you closer to your skincare goals with every session.
Chemical Peels London Ontario
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scarring can be improved. Book with us today!
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Skin Analysis Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.