Exosome Hair Restoration
about the procedure
Promising alternative to traditional methods.
Discover Exosome Hair Restoration, an advanced, non-surgical solution for hair regrowth. Utilising exosomes, rich in growth factors, this treatment rejuvenates hair follicles, encouraging growth and improving scalp health. It’s particularly effective for hair thinning, offering a promising alternative to traditional methods.
Administered directly to the scalp, this minimally invasive procedure is safe, with minimal downtime. Noticeable improvements are often seen within weeks.
Exosome Hair Restoration London Ontario
Discover the innovative Exosome Hair Restoration for fuller, healthier hair, and step forward with renewed confidence. Book with us today!
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Skin Analysis Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.