Lip Filler Treatments
about the procedure
Lip Fillers can give you fuller, plumper lips.
There are several types of dermal fillers that can be used in your lips and around your mouth. Products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid are the most popular fillers today. A common substance in the body is hyaluronic acid. It helps raise the intensity of your lips.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can improve the appearance of your lips by adding:
The effects typically last around six months. After that, more injections are needed to keep the volume of your lips.
Previous Lip Filler Work
Wondering about the results?
explore our Lip Filler gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
What our clients want to know about Lip filling
- Start taking Arnica supplement a few days before your appointment, to support healthy circulation
- Advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
- Take vitamin K a couple of days prior to your appointment
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- Advil or other blood-thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E and ginseng supplements
Prior to your procedure a full sanitization is complete to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream which will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions in order to help you achieve your goals. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless, and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.