IPL Skin Rejuvenation
about the procedure
Reveal your most radiant complexion.
Revitalise your skin with our IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Skin Rejuvenation treatment. This non-invasive procedure effectively addresses various skin issues like sun damage, age spots, and rosacea.
Using light energy, IPL stimulates collagen production, improving skin texture and clarity. Each session is customised to your specific needs, ensuring optimal safety and results. Noticeable improvements are often visible after just a few sessions, with continued enhancement over time.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation London Ontario
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Skin Analysis Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.