about the procedure
B12 Injections: We all know that staying healthy is important.
If you’re feeling weak and tired, it could be a vitamin B12 deficiency preventing your energy levels from being at their best. Hope Cosmetic’s B12 injections can help with weight loss, improve appetite issues and energy levels. They’re also great for healthy skin! In addition to the amazing effect on the body as a whole; B12 has been shown to help you sleep better – which means more restful days ahead of you.
Lipotropic injections: Vitamins and nutrients to support weight loss
If the conventional method of diet and exercise for losing weight isn’t working for you, then look no further. You may be in need of the essential vitamins and minerals that enable you to lose the fat and burn off the pounds. The body requires nutrition and vitamins to stimulate the right hormones to function correctly so your body will let go of the fat stores it’s been holding onto.
Your dose will depend on your body mass and other health conditions. Intramuscular injections allow for the slow release of ingredients directly into the bloodstream. Although oral products containing Lipotropic ingredients are available, the digestive system does not absorb them efficiently enough and this limits their efficacy.
B12 Injections London Ontario
Vitamin B12 shots are injections that a doctor may prescribe to treat a vitamin B12 deficiency, especially if a person’s body has difficulty absorbing the vitamin. A deficiency in vitamin B12 can lead to various health problems, ranging from fatigue to permanent neurological changes. Book with us today!
Lipotropic Injections London Ontario
A Lipotropic injection contains a solution of nutrients that are made up of one or more of the following fat burning compounds. Each of these components is important because they each have a key role in utilizing fat, as fat burners, distributing energy, and removing toxins from the body. The overall effect of lipotropic injections is enhanced weight loss, particularly when they are combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Choline – An essential nutrient needed for proper liver function; exports fat and bile from the liver; responsible for seeing that exported fat burned for energy/fuel; detoxifies the liver; key player in fat metabolism.
- Insoitol – A lipotropic; related to the vitamin B family; involved in the breakdown of fats; involved in various biological processes that can provide positive psychiatric conditions; can be used for an effective treatment for PCOS and other various female dysfunctions.
- Methionine – An essential amino-acid; a deactivating agent too many hormones such as estrogen and sulfurcontaining compounds; defends the body against toxic compounds.
- Vitamin B12 – Serves many biological purposes including normal blood, brain, heart, and nervous system functions; most importantly, it’s essential for fat metabolism.
- B Complex Vitamins – Helps you feel more energetic and also promote the metabolism of fats. When these compounds are put together into the form of a solution to be injected into the bloodstream, they’re entering the body without any possibility of facing dilution or being inefficiently absorbed by the gut.
Wondering about the results?
explore our B12 Injection gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.