about the procedure
Get the white teeth that everyone will notice.
Teeth Whitening London Ontario
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our Teeth Whitening Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.