IPL & Laser Hair Removal
IPL skin rejuvenation procedures do not require any anesthetic and sometimes offer near-instant results. The painless procedure also does not require any downtime, which means clients can resume regular activities shortly after the treatment. IPL laser treatments can be used to correct and refine nearly all skin types, and
IPL treatments are particularly effective for treating:
Laser Hair Removal
The light depletes the hair follicle of moisture, causing it to burn and die. The IPL hair removal adopts the photo-thermal therapy and it can be selectively absorbed by the target while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. As IPL hair removal therapy eliminates the unwanted hair from the hair root to the tip, the DermaLase IPL device has proven to be a very effective long-term hair removal technique.
IPL & Laser Hair Removal London Ontario
Wondering about the results?
Explore Our IPL & Laser Hair Removal Gallery
Take a look at our satisfied customers and gorgeous results.
Frequently asked questions
Prior to your procedure, a full sanitization is completed to prepare for your visit.
I offer a numbing cream that will help protect your skin during the procedure.
I will also conduct a full medical history examination to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
Following your procedure, I will give you a list of recovery instructions. A free aftercare cream will be provided from Crushed Aftercare.
- control over lip volume
- reasonably lasting results
- injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved
- take Vitamin K a couple of days before treatment
- take arnica for 2-4 days leading up to your treatment and for 2 days after treatment
- advise me of any medications you are taking regularly
It is best to avoid the following one week prior to filler injections:
- advil or other blood thinning medications
- alcohol, especially red wine
- fish, fish oil supplements or omega 3 supplements
- avoid vitamin E, and ginseng supplements
In a number of ways, fillers work to enhance the appearance of your lips. The therapy is simple, basically painless and extremely successful in making your lips full and supple.